Paranormal Research York
Ghost Hunting Events and Covid-19 Guidelines 2020 At Paranormal Research York, we value the safety of our fantastic team, guests and hosts and in the world of the “New Normal” we have adapted our Events to keep everyone safe. Below are the guidelines and what you can expect whilst attending our Events, or as […]
Ghost Hunting Events and Covid-19 Guidelines 2020
At Paranormal Research York, we value the safety of our fantastic team, guests and hosts and in the world of the “New Normal” we have adapted our Events to keep everyone safe.
Below are the guidelines and what you can expect whilst attending our Events, or as a host, what we will be monitoring.
Team members will be monitored 14 days prior to any ticketed Event and will be asked daily to report on any changes in health.
Any team member showing any signs of illness will not attend any Event.
The final decision will be made by the Directors of PRY.
Our insurance policy has been amended to cover additional Covid-19 requirements.
Virus Transference Awareness
To significantly reduce the risk of viral contamination, PRY will supply:
- Hand sanitiser with a minimum 70% alcohol content
- Disposable disinfectant wipes for equipment
- Disposable face masks
- Disposable surgical gloves
All equipment will be sanitised prior to an Event and after each use during an Event.
Event capacity will be limited to government guidelines for ticketed Events. We have set our guest group size to a maximum of 10 per Event at the larger venues we investigate until restrictions are eased further.
In the case of smaller venues, we will be guided by the host as to what capacity is acceptable for that particular venue.
The event introduction will be ordered and Social Distancing compliant. Chairs and tables will be set out to meet the 2m distance requirements. This will be repeated for the Event review at the end of the investigation.
Event activities will be adjusted for post Covid-19 restrictions.
- The Human Pendulum will only be possible with guests who are from the same household
- There will be no hand contact during activities
- All activities will be monitored and policed in line with Social Distancing guidelines
- Any equipment used will be cleaned by PRY staff members
- Equipment will be stored in appropriate boxes when not in use
- Please bring your own headphones
- We have a range of new, safe and exciting activities coming.
- PRY will only provide buffet food or snacks that are individually wrapped
- PRY will continue to supply bottled water, where the bottle has been sanitised
- Tea and Coffee will only be available from the venue hosts
- Guests will be allowed to bring their own hot drinks
End of Event Procedure
PRY will wipe all surfaces used during the investigation using recommended sanitising wipes. All furniture will be returned to the original positions.
PRY will ensure as far as is reasonably practicable, that there is no increased risk to staff of our hosts from our time in the venue.
PRY take the welfare and safety of our Team Members, guests and hosts seriously and will constantly and consistently work with our Team and hosts to ensure our Events are as safe as possible.
This charter is not conclusive and can and will be changed in line with changing government or best practice guidelines to keep our Team Members, guests and hosts safe.
Signed on behalf of Paranormal Research York Ltd